Change of Personal Details

You can use this form to tell us about a change of address, or a change of telephone number or email address.

If you have moved outside of Crawley or Horley, we will not be able to accept the new address, and you will need to register with a new GP surgery close to your new home.

If you need to change your name, please visit or email the practice, including a copy of a marriage certificate or deed poll.

Last Updated: 10/05/2023

Your Details

Change of Address

If you need to update the address of any children who live with you, you can include their details here. Adults living with you will need to submit their own form.

Update Contact Details

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.